Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Punchlist Manager required for the Crossrail Project
Contract initially through to January 2019
Based London, Canary Wharf
1. Purpose of the Job
Responsible for managing the Systemwide Contractor's close out of outstanding works performance with regard to progress, cost and health & safety at the contract level. Managing all construction completion activities within area of responsibility, supported by site teams at each geographic location or system based area of responsibility.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Managing the completion of all outstanding construction punchlist works.
- Managing contract interfaces on site and coordination across contracts with other Construction Managers.
- Keeping the Project Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
- Supporting the PM in the review and acceptance of the programme, and the review of payment applications.
- Maintaining contract performance against project milestones, KPIs, programme, budget and other established metrics.
- Assisting the PFE in ensuring Contractor compliance with their Quality Plan.
- Leads the reviews and acceptance of selected contractor submittals.
- Assisting the PFE in the management of NCRs and Snag List items.
- Review and acceptance of the Contractor Commitments Compliance Plan in conjunction with the sustainability and consents team.
- Complying with the management arrangements for CDM, within their area of responsibility.
5. Person Specification
- Relevant Engineering qualification, Civil, Mechanical or Electrical engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on a major railway or infrastructure project.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes in a relevant context
- Knowledge of project controls processes
- Leadership experience of site-based and preferably also railway ES&H processes and procedures
- Experience managing construction contracts.
- Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/ subcontractor's responsibilities contained in subcontract documents.
- Construction regulatory standards (CDM) experience and relevant experience in Construction Planning & Scheduling