about 1 year ago
There is a requirement for several Quality Assurance Engineers to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in Stratford, London.
- To support the Sector Quality Manager in implementing all aspects of Crossrail's Quality Management System through design, construction, testing, commissioning and handover.
- Monitor and oversee Contractor performance and compliance with the Works Information in relation to quality control and quality assurance activities.
- Work collaboratively to drive improvements to enhance performance and reduce cost of poor quality.
- Ensure the Contractor is compliant with the Works Information in relation to quality control and quality assurance activities and they implement and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Ensure the Crossrail Management System (CMS) aligns with the Works Information and is followed by the Crossrail Delivery Team whilst ensuring any risks and opportunities are identified and reported to the Crossrail Central Quality Team to drive improvements.
- Monitoring and analysis of Contractor's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to enable the achievement of quality objectives and targets as defined within their Contract Quality Plan.
(Full job description available upon successful intial screening, it has been reduced for this advert)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Appropriate technical qualification and/or proven quality management experience working for an organisation in a major multi-discipline infrastructure project in a self-certifying environment.
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute & Chartered Quality Professional (MCQI CQP, or working towards)
- ISO 9001 lead auditor desirable
- Root Cause Analysis training desirable
- Proven experience in the implementation of the Inspection and Test Plan process.
- Experience of the application of QA/QC working for a contracting organisation in a management role on projects involving the installation of rail systems/infrastructure.
- Strong ability, knowledge and experience to enforce the implementation of the Works Information requirements.
For Rail & Infrastructure updates, you can connect with me on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/