Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Reporting Analyst of Stations, Shafts & Portals on the Crossrail project.
- Completion of Crossrail requires the accurate reporting and analysis of progress across the Stations, Shafts and Portals (SSP) directorate.
- The purpose of this role is to support the Stations Delivery Manager and Director in the collation, analysis and communication of metrics relating to the progress and issues with SSP projects.
- Development of weekly and period management reports to provide a view of progress, current status and forecast for key indicators relating to SSPs.
- Establish the data that needs to be reported by individual project teams and Contractors to support the provision of management information.
- Expedite the provision of data by reporting teams.
- Undertake analysis to identify trends in the data and produce reports and presentations.
- Support reviews of SSP issues.
Skills & Experience required:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience in providing management information and reports within a major programme.
- Experience in working on projects delivery of facilities, ideally in a rail environment.
- Experience in the use of computer software products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).