East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Reporting Engineer to come onto the Crossrail project in East London for at least 6-months.
- Supporting the project team through the collection, coordination and evaluation of key project metrics associated with the management of the portals & shafts contract and reporting requirements.
- Participating and supporting the project teams in project and programme planning and progress meetings. Responsible for identifying and tracking key metrics and performance trends
- Performing and/or coordinating, collecting, verifying, and integrating the work scope for all entities into the total project plan.
- Performing productivity analysis of construction operations. Establishing the productivity basis to be utilized in estimates, as developed in concurrence with Construction. Reviewing labour estimates for reasonableness.
- Establishing milestones for the total project or major portions of the project. Reviewing project work activities in support of project milestones. Coordinating the timely, systematic and complete acquisition of scope definition and related data.
- Following and coordinating outstanding metrics with key stakeholders from the shafts and portals contracts.
- Reviewing and evaluating schedule durations for activities relative to the support of project milestones. Supervising/ directing the calculation of durations and other considerations affecting activity durations.
- Planning and organising schedule resource loading and analysis. Coordinating development of all bulk commodity release and installation curves. Integrating appropriate resource requirements for each discipline/specialty relative to the overall project needs. Determining quantity and resource levels in support of the project needs and schedule philosophy.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in collecting, monitoring, and reviewing data and metrics.
- Ability to analyse data and trends and to present recommendations.
- Relevant experience for working and effectively communicating with multiple stakeholders.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Working knowledge in excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experienced in working to a tight deadline.