Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Purpose of the Job
Supporting the project teams through the collection, coordinate and evaluation of key project metrics associated with the management of the Systemwide Works contract and reporting requirements.
- Participating and supporting the project teams in project and programme planning and progress meetings. Responsible for identifying and tracking key metrics and performance trends.
- Performing and/or coordinating, collecting, verifying, and integrating the work scope for all entities into the total project plan.
- Performing productivity analysis of construction operations. Establishing the productivity basis to be utilized in estimates, as developed in concurrence with Construction. Reviewing labour estimates for reasonableness.
- Establishing milestones for the total project or major portions of the project. Reviewing project work activities in support of project milestones. Coordinating the timely, systematic and complete acquisition of scope definition and related data.
- Following and coordindating outstanding metrics with key stakehodlers ranging from the stations, shaft and portal to other systemwide contracts.
- Reviewing and evaluating schedule durations for activities relative to the support of project milestones. Supervising/ directing the calculation of durations and other considerations affecting activity durations.
- Planning and organising schedule resource loading and analysis. Coordinating development of all bulk commodity release and installation curves. Integrating appropriate resource requirements for each discipline/specialty relative to the overall project needs. Determining quantity and resource levels in support of the project needs and schedule philosophy.
- Obtaining schedule information required by all disciplines. Identifying schedule restraints and their effects on the total project schedule. Working with all departments to provide an understanding of the total project schedule needs. Integrating all schedule activities. Identifying schedule considerations and problems resulting from interdiscipline or group restraints and interfaces.
- Supporting development of scheduling standards presentations and procedures. Compiling, summarising, updating, and maintaining historical schedule data.
- Performing project schedule analysis and studying of problem areas to determine criticality of schedule activities.
- Preparing key reports and presentations.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate with our client in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for our vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with our Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put our information or information systems at risk
Main Challenges of the Job
- Update key metrics and presentations for critical meeting and to support commercial obligations.
- Support the team by engaging and evaluating metrics.
- Engaging with all stakeholders to follow up on actions and information.
Dimensions & Interfaces (Internal and External)
- Supervisors Representative and Field Engineering Team
- Project Manager and Project Teams.
- Contractor Project Manager and Planning Staff.
- Area Programme Controls Leads.
- Project Business Manager.
- Experience in collecting, monitoring, and reviewing data and metrics.
- Ability to analyse data and trends and to present recommendations.
- Relevant experience for working and effectively communicating with multiple stakeholders.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Working knowledge in excel and Microsoft powerpoint.
- Expereinced in working to a tight deadline.