over 1 year ago
Our client are a leading Inspection & Verification business who due to a large new contract award are seeking several Engineers with experience in Systems Integration & Signalling Assessment on Rolling Stock to work on a contract basis across various Scandinavian locations (Norway, Sweden, Finland & Denmark). Ideally you will be able to design and assess Systems against TSI, CSM-RA as well as national safety standards.
PROFILE - ESSENTIAL
- Broad understanding of railway rolling stock system integration on various vehicle types: locomotives, EMUs, DMUs, yellow fleet, etc.
- Deep expertise on at least one subsystem such as carbody, brakes, signalling, bogies.
- Experience designing or assessing systems against the Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSIs) and any other national standards in the following countries:
PROFILE - DESIRABLE
- Previous experience in the services industry as a consultant, auditor or assessor.
- Ability to work in multiple languages, in addition to English, would be an advantage.
- Well regarded in the railway industry, with an established network within rolling stock and component manufacturers, national safety agencies, railway operators, maintenance depots.
- Familiar with the vehicle authorization process in any of the above-mentioned countries.