Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
There is a requirement for a Route Performance Measurement Manager on a client-side Rail Infrastructure project in Glasgow for at least 6-months on a contract-basis.
- As the Route Performance Measurement Manager, they will lead the Route Performance Measurement team to manage the capture of quality performance data to enable the consistent application of the delay attribution process at levels 1, 2 and 3 and to support the business and investment decisions on the Route.
- Very important role to the Routes, they'll be responsible for Level 1 and Level 2 Managers, a Data Analyst and 3 other positions. Responsibilities also include day to day delay-attribution activities alongside working with Trade Unions.
- Manage the delivery of the Network Rail Performance Manual; including the overall management of the delay attribution process, checking compliance by completing all appropriate measurement and contractual documentation in respect of the Performance Process Manual, Performance Data Accuracy Code and the Track Access Contract.
- Manage the delay resolution process and lead the performance regimes and incentive calculation process.
- Provide support on performance measurement issues with key stakeholders and maintain the production of information on the fiscal and delay calculations for each of the regimes.
- Resolve and clear disputed incidents in the performance systems.
- Undertake the competency assessment process to deliver a consistent level of performance data integrity.
- Lead the route input to additions and changes to the Delay Attribution Guide.
- Lead the teams responsible for Delay Attribution, Data Quality and Dispute Resolution
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have knowledge of Train delay-attribution.
- Previous line management experience is essential for this role.
- You will hold the ability to manage a heavy workload and a small team.
- High degree of numeracy, literacy and I.T skills.