10 months ago
There is a requirement for a Senior Business Manager to come onto the Crossrail project for at least 18 months on a FTC basis (day rates may be considered inside IR35) in Stratford, East London.
- The Senior Business Manager acts as the key interface between the CFO Group and other Crossrail directorates, including external consultants and contractors. This role works alongside the functional leaders to ensure the smooth running of CRL Ltd and the provision of effective functional support to the delivery of the Elizabeth Line. The Senior Business Manager will collaborate closely with leaders across the organisation, manage a team and provide advice to the CFO.
- Lead on the integration of the CFO Group, creating connectivity and alignment within the group.
- Lead on the creation and implementation of the CFO Group business plan, delivering clarity of purpose and priorities. Overseeing resource requirements and deployment in service of priorities and reporting against delivery of them.
- Oversee CFO Group's interfaces with other directorates, ensuring effective and consistent flow of information on priorities and activities.
- Maintain an overview of overall programme performance and emerging issues which the CFO and CFO Group Execs may need to be aware of and acting to support.
- Anticipate and manage the submission of CFO Group papers to CRL Executive meetings, Boards and Board committees.
- Ensure connectivity of CFO Group with TfL in key areas such as finance, legal, estates.
- Manage a team to support delivery of CFO Group priorities and provide high quality advisory support to the CFO.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a major project environment and ideally from a finance or commercial function.
- Ability to understand a very broad range of strategic management issues across the entire organisation and to respond to issues very quickly and effectively.
- Experience of governance arrangements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and influence, the ability to be assertive without causing unnecessary conflict, and to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong project management skills, able to multitask and manage conflicting priorities, used to working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Highly driven individual with strong organisation skills and the ability to achieve results through strong influencing skills.
- Highly developed commercial and political sensitivities.
- Strong customer orientation, applied both internally and externally to the organisation.
- For further Rail & Infrastructure updates, please connect with me on LinkedIn 'Rosie Wilkinson': https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/