over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Senior Design Engineer to come onto a client-side rail project in Derby with occassional trips to York on a contract-basis for at least 6-months.
- To be the CRE & CEM in the Derby team and leading a small team.
- Signalling design development; design - CRE + Competent CEM for the design produced in the team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- IRSE license / Engineering license.
- Chartered status.
- Ability to travel to York for meetings - it is a satellite office and for someone to manage on going issues within the office.
- An engineering degree or equivalent industry-recognised training qualification.
- A working knowledge of rail engineering; relevant successful experience working in the principal discipline and an adequate understanding of all other related disciplines.
- An appreciation of all the life cycle stages of rail infrastructure.
- CDM, Auditing and risk assessment competencies.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Membership of a relevant engineering professional institution.
- Experience in design, installation and maintenance.
- Formal qualifications in risk identification and assessment.
- Yellow book course.