Up to £0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
Crossrail require a Senior Integration Planner on a contractual basis to work on their project in London.
- To support the Employer in the co-ordination of the entire Master Operational Handover Schedule (MOHS) working closely with Project Delivery Teams (PDTs) to facilitate and ensure collaboration to deliver a unified and integrated project.
- Manage and direct the Planning Analyst (Reporting & Performance) in the co-ordination, administration and production of planning and schedule progress.
- Monitor the quality and validity of the component Crossrail schedules to facilitate their integration into the overall Master Control Schedule and facilitate and manage the logic interfaces between the component PDT schedules associated with the MOHS schedule.
- Provide guidance around MOHS development and ongoing maintenance, in accordance with Crossrail planning and scheduling processes and procedures.
- Identify and communicate specific schedule issues to the relevant Sub Programme / Area and PDT as may be required.
- Promote the use of developed schedule related strategies and tools within the Crossrail Programme and proactively work with Crossrail's Project Delivery Teams (PDTs) to encourage leading practice.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Sector Planners so that their respective component parts of the MOHS properly reflect the scope of work to be delivered.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience of working on schedule development and reporting on a major infrastructure programme.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.
- Experience in the use of computer software products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.