Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
There is currently a requirement for a Senior Planner Stations on the Crossrail project in London.
- Responsible for managing the Programme planning function within the Stations, Portals and Shafts within delivery, including plans and schedules as well as the coordination and appropriate deployment of capabilities of planning staff.
- Managing, updating and maintaining Crossrail Integrated Level 1 Schedule and Interface Schedule.
- Monitoring and communicating, to stakeholders, any key schedule issues, risks and opportunities including testing and commissioning and handover activities.
- Direct and ensure appropriate deployment of planning resources for effective development, integration, quality and reporting of programme plans and schedules as well as adherence to processes.
- Monitor and ensure planning and scheduling standards and processes are adhered to enable the timely and regular transfer of accurate and coherent information into the relevant schedules and performance reports.
- Provide strategic planning and project management support to the team as required and proactively work with the project delivery teams to encourage project management leading practice. Also strategically promote the use of developed schedule related strategies, tools and associated projects.
- To work in a collaborative manner with the Head of Planning to ensure that the linkages and dependencies between the component parts of the MOHS are accurately reflected in the plan
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience of working on schedule development and reporting on a major infrastructure programme.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.
- Experience of implementing earned value techniques.