Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A Senior Testing & Commissioning Co-ordinator is required for the individual Station, Portals and Shafts projects of Crossrail.
You will be contracted for 7 to 8 months initially with the possibility of an extension.
- To support the Client in implementing the approved strategy for Testing and Commissioning and supporting the individual Station, Portals and Shafts projects, Tier I contractors and nominated suppliers in fulfilling all Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
- Supporting the Employer in relation to understanding and ensuring the coordination and integration of Testing and Commissioning activities to fulfil all defined requirements, including schedule, cost, and self-assured quality for assigned systems/assets.
- Influencing a matrix organisation at project level to deliver a successful and Integrated Testing & Commissioning strategy
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all the key stakeholders in a large multi tier infrastructure project
Your Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in the design of building/station mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems
- Knowledge of industry work processes of Testing and Commissioning building services
- Experience in Testing & commissioning, ideally of MEP Systems
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls , Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.