East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
There is a requirement for a Site Agent SW132 on the Crossrail project for at least 6 months on a contract-basis.
- To support the effective delivery of the works in designated areas through the coordination of interfaces, monitoring and reporting of progress, and escalation of problems.
- Supporting the coordination of construction and testing & commissioning activities of designated contracts at designated sites/ areas of responsibility.
- Providing support to the Deputy Construction Manager team to monitor programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme.
- Working with the Deputy Construction Manager to review the contractor's works programme and and provding him/her with sufficient information to liaise with the contractor and others.
- Monitoring and supporting the contractor's compliance with Environmental, and Health and Safety requirements, escalating issues where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety through taking reasonable care of own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role.
- Support the delivery of site progress to completion of installation handover packages to facilitate commencement of testing and commissioning.
- Assisting the contractor and construction team with the collation of installation handover files.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of supervising construction works on comparable major project infrastructure works.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes.
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of railway communications systems.
- CSCS Construction Site Operative ticketed.