City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Purpose of the Job
To support the delivery team in the coordination, delivery and technical aspects of the construction activities whilst ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements are achieved.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Subcontractor Management inc coordination of works with other trades, provide programme updates, day to day management.
- Tracking and review of Assurance Documentation
- Review of Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs). Preparation will be by subcontractors and delivery team members, but assistance in preparation may be required
- Assisting with inspection and testing of the works on site as a second party check as required under the approved ITPs
- Amendment of Method Statements / Risk Assessments
- Support project team with QA process, review management document and lead document submission in accordance to document management plan
- Setting out experience is desirable but not essential
- Ensuring high safety standards are maintained and the safety requirements are adhered to.
The successful applicant will require:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or HND Equivalent
- Experience in project QA and handover certification
- Experience in delivering Fitout / Civil / MEP Packages highly desirable