Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
Crossrail require a Site Manager for a minimum of 4-months in London.
- To support the Business to enable the contractor to efficiently honour their contract through the coordination of interfaces, interrogation of his programme, and the monitoring and reporting of progress for a particular area of responsibility.
- Supporting the Project Manager in preparing communications and instructions to contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures.
- Overseeing construction activities of construction contracts within the area of responsibility at each geographic location or system based area.
- Supporting the Project Manager in key stakeholder relationships in coordination with the contractor and community relations officers; monitoring contractor's activity in community relations and performance against the Commitment Compliance Plan.
- Monitoring contractors compliance with contractual requirements regarding mobilisation and logistics
- Providing support to the Project Field Engineer in monitoring Contractor compliance with the Construction Quality Plan, and in resolution of NCRs and Snag List items at contract level.
- Monitoring and supporting the contractor's compliance with Environmental, Safety & Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety through taking reasonable care of own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role
- The review and acceptance of Contractor initiated submittals as specified in the CMDL.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on comparable major project infrastructure works
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Understanding of project controls processes
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures
- Prior experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
- Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor / subcontractor's responsibilities contained in subcontract documents