Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for a Solution Architect to come onto a major rail infrastructure project on a contract-basis in Milton Keynes for at least 6-months.
- Solution Architect required to focus on theoretical stages of a process automation improvement project that will increase efficiencies on corporate systems including, HR, Finance and Payroll.
- Oracle or SAP experience in enterprise systems.
- Extensive experience of working as a Technical Architect in a corporate IS function.
- Experience of delivering architecture components / compliance within an environment where systems and services are delivered via outsourced arrangements with key suppliers.
- Enterprise integration concepts and technologies (e.g. EAI, Web Services).
- Middleware concepts and technologies.
- Web concepts and technologies (including Internet, Intranet, Extranet, Portals, EJB, Web Servers, Application servers, firewalls).
- CASE/Modelling tools (ideally, Systems Architect).
- Networking and Operating system concepts & technologies.
- Willing and able to work in multi-disciplinary teams (GBS colleagues, business functions, suppliers etc.) to resolve business issues and problems in a collaborative fashion.