about 1 month ago
Working on behalf of a nationwide consultancy we are currently looking for an Asset Engineer to assist Network Rail's Eastern Region Route Structures team. In this role you'll provide assurance on a number of civil engineering assets to make sure they are compliant with company standards and undertake analytical work on compliance indicators.
1) Support the monitoring of civil compliance indicators to assess compliance to civil engineering standards.
2) Review of examinations compliance regimes. Circa 500 structures require review to ensure that the examination regime is appropriate based on asset data.
3) Identify non-compliances against civil standards and engage stakeholders in formulating corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
4) Input to the development of data analysis work to establish emerging trends in lead indicators as precursor to asset failure.
5) Review of Tenanted Arch structures on an individual span level, using engineering judgement to prioritise for examinations.
6) Review of data for Outside Parties assets review and make sure fields are correct in CARRS (description, owners, liability).
7) Review of other asset data currently held in Excel spreadsheet (e.g. Hidden Critical Elements) to structure data for reporting.