Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
There is a requirement for x3 Superintendents (night shift) to come onto the Crossrail project on a contract-basis in London.
- Supporting the Employer in the delivery of a civil / track works package as part of the Crossrail Systemwide Contract: safely, to schedule, in accordance with the design and with due cognisance and consideration of the interface with adjacent contracts, vested third parties, the environment and the general public.
- Supporting the Construction Manager in the delivery of a Crossrail programme-critical package of works and managing the complex interface with adjacent contracts.
- Acting independently, with responsibility delegated from the Construction Manager, in the delivery of a Crossrail programme-critical package of works.
- Understanding the technical requirements, construction methodologies and physical constraints associated with delivering the package of works.
- Reviewing and accepting contractor produced documentation and temporary works designs to support the safe and efficient delivery of the package of works.
- Making decisions based upon sound information and strong engineering judgement in order to support a logical, integrated schedule of works.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships within the Systemwide delivery team, the Systemwide contractor's team, the wider Crossrail project teams and with third parties.
- Identifying and resolving key issues with the potential to cause programme delay, including progression of the permanent works design.
- Reporting progress to the Systemwide PM with respect to construction progress and key issues impacting progress.
- Managing the effective, efficient and accurate distribution of information between parties.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong engineering knowledge and construction experience.
- Sound engineering judgement.
- Team player and pro-active relationship builder.
- Effective and logical communicator.
- Experience of managing complex internal and external interfaces.