Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Interim Supply Chain Analyst to work on the HS2 Project
Birmingham - 6 months contract
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will work to support the development, implementation and communication of Supply Chain activities across all stages of the procurement lifecycle, working with potential suppliers and partners to engage with and prepare the industry for the scale procurement.
About the role:
- Provide ongoing operation support in the maintenance of all sources of Supply Chain Management data and tools
- Analysis, interpretation and presentation of supply chain related data
- Attendance at external facing engagement events
- Development of reports and presentations to update key stakeholder groups
- Production of supply chain models and maps to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in the market place
- Provide support to the wider supplier management and procurement functions
- Support with the timely and accurate reporting in accordance with Supply Chain Management programme governance
- Work with other members of the commercial directorate team where cross working between the various groups and Supplier Management is needed
- Co-ordinate, set up and assist Supply Chain Managers with a variety of meetings, workshops and collaborative events required to support the delivery of Supply Chain Management
- Experience of systems and reporting applications including Procurement and Commercial tools and techniques
- Experience of working within a procurement, financial or commercial governance structure with supporting policy and processes
- Experience of gathering and analysing information from multiple stakeholders and sources (such as commercial data aggregators)
- Experience of conducting objective analysis of supplier data (including performance, risk and opportunities)
- Understanding of supply chain analysis and interpretation of results including market analysis, category management and supplier performance in social value related areas such as diversity, SME engagement and skills
- Familiar with the commercial and contract delivery lifecycle including key activities during market engagement, procurement and delivery
- Approaches to, and benefits of, good stakeholder management, internal and external communication, coordinated 3rd party and supplier engagement.
It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.