Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Crossrail are looking for a System Integration Metrics Analyst until 26/04/18.
- Completion of the project requires the integration of a number of complex systems through the testing and commissioning phase. The purpose of this role is to support the Employer in the collation, analysis and communication of metrics relating to the progress and issues with integration of Crossrail technical systems.
- Development of weekly and period management reports to provide a view of progress, current status and forecast for key indicators relating to Systems Integration.
- Establish the data that needs to be reported by individual project teams and Contractors to support the provision of management information.
- Undertake analysis to identify trends in the data and produce reports and presentations.
- Promote the use of systems integration metrics and tools within the client's Programme and proactively work with the Project Delivery Teams (PDTs) to encourage leading practice.
- Provide support Crossrail initiatives and processes to achieve the required standards of systems integration reporting across the entire Crossrail Programme.
- Develop and deliver presentational material to effectively communicate systems integration status and performance.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience in providing management information and reports within a major programme.
- Experience in working on projects involving systems integration, ideally in a rail environment.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.