East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
There is a requirement for a T&C Engineer (TFM & Drainage) on the Crossrail project in Westferry on a contract-basic (inside IR35).
- The role is to support the T&C Manager with the delivery of an integrated TFM (Tunnel Fire Main) and TPD (Tunnel Pumped Drainage) Systems in a railway environment. This role will focus on the testing of these systems within the tunnels and the Station, Shaft and Portal (SSP) sites
- Interpretation and implementation of project programme and monitoring of site based activity.
- Develop working relationships with 3rd parties.
- Participate in coordinated work scheduling on a daily basis to ensure project activities are achieved in accordance with Project Programme.
- Proven experience in TFM and TPD implementation and testing with an understanding of integrated systems.
- Review and Audit of site documentation such as ITP's, Method Statements, Test Plans, and Test Specifications.
- Coordination of integration testing activities with other Systemwide and SSP teams.
Experience & Skills required:
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
- Experienced in hands-on delivery of TFM and TPD within a railway environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure to achieve milestones.
- Previous experience working on large scale railway related Communications projects.
- Previous experience of TFM and TPD test and commissioning preferably in a railway environment.
- Experience of management system testing.
- Ability to interpret Plant Class logic to assist with fault investigation.