East London, London
8 months ago
There is a requirement for a T&C Manager (TFM & Drainage) to come onto the Crossrail project in East London on a contract-basis until at least the end of the year.
- To Manage the delivery of an integrated TFM (Tunnel Fire Main) and TPD (Tunnel Pumped Drainage) Systems in a railway environment. This role will focus on the testing of these systems within the tunnels and the Station, Shaft and Portal (SSP) sites
- Contribute to and sign off daily status reports.
- Act as focal point for onsite escalation of issues.
- Develop & encourage collaborative working relationships with 3rd parties.
- Oversee coordinated work scheduling on a daily basis, to ensure project activities are achieved in accordance with Project Programme.
- Review and Audit of site documentation such as ITP's, Method Statements, Test Plans, and Test Specifications.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
- Experienced in hands-on delivery of TFM and TPD within a railway environment.
- Previous experience working on large scale railway related Communications projects.
- Previous experience of TFM and TPD test and commissioning preferably in a railway environment.
- Proven experience in TFM and TPD implementation and testing with an understanding of integrated systems.
- Experience of management system testing.
- Ability to interpret Plant Class logic to assist with fault investigation.