Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable day rate inside of IR35
about 1 year ago
The role will be responsible for the design and implementation of an overall systems architecture & framework covering the information management systems and as applicable to the operational technology systems.
Working with the Head of Digital Systems, the programme manager for Information & Management system programme and stakeholders in RfLI engineering and maintenance, the Technology Architect will help develop strategic principles and strategy. Will work with business analysts to translate business requirements into architectural requirements and will align technology strategy with external supplier systems & TfL Technology & Data.
Principles & strategy will be based in industry best practices in enterprise architecture, service management and asset management and clients processes and standards.
- To work with Head of Systems (enterprise architect) to ensure Target Operating Model and Organisation design maps onto systems that are being delivered and that all business functions will be able to adequately operate
- Take ownership of overall systems map covering operational and non-operational systems and ensure are systems and interfaces are reflected accurately and up to dates
- Analyse and define business processes to support organisational and system design
- Take a systemwide view of change requests to ensure that local changes request to a system to not negatively impact other systems or interfaces.
- Undertake system interface design work to ensure appropriate integration between systems.
- Undertake process definition and mapping
- Understanding of operational environments
- Involved in a change period between construction project and BAU. Possibly experience of start-ups.
- Understanding of working in a subsidiary