East London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a Technical Assurance Integration Engineer on the Crossrail project for at least a year on a contract-basis in East London.
- To provide support to the Head of Technical Assurance to confirm that the Crossrail Programme demonstrates appropriate levels of Technical Assurance to its Sponsors, future Operators and appropriate regulatory authorities.
- Assisting the Head of Technical Assurance in ensuring that the Assurance processes and controls that have been established are maintained, co-ordinated and communicated to the required levels of quality, efficiency and robustness
- Collecting and collating assurance evidence from Crossrail's designers and contractors through meetings, trackers, and comment close out sheets to support Crossrail's Technical Assurance.
- In order to support the close out of the Design Review process, manage the Final Design Overview (FDO) Evidence Lists of key assurance documents, tracking and monitoring progress and working with the Assurance team, CEG and project teams to deliver the associated requirements.
- To work closely with CEG and Delivery to close out the remaining FDO issues and to complete and gain Acceptance from the Infrastructure Manager of the Systemwide Final Design Overview Report.
- To develop and agree with the IMs the list of key assurance deliverables required for the Handover of the Systemwide assets and to develop the process and template for the associated Systemwide handover report (Element and Completion Handover Report).
- In addition to the ECHR, develop templates for assurance reports as required to support the opening strategy for the Railway.
- Through interpretation of data advise CEG on the status of Assurance for engineering approvals.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Technical Assurance, ideally on UK railway infrastructure
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and its implementation on a large railway infrastructure project
- Knowledge of routewide systems and their associated assurance requirements on a large infrastructure project
- Understanding of the Railway Industry and in particular NR's and LUL's Assurance processes
- Experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project