Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
There is a requirement for a Technical Author in the Operations dictorate to join the Crossrail project on a contract-basis for at least 6-months in Stratford.
- To develop processes and procedures that will underpin the RFLI Asset Management and Engineering functions in readiness for it to become an effective Infrastructure Manager. Reporting to the Engineering Mobilisation Manager the role is to develop processes and procedures that have already been identified for the Asset Management and Engineering functions to fulfil its obligations.
- Identify all stakeholders who will interface with, or are impacted by, the developing process and procedure and take due cognisance of their requirements.
- Ensure that effective document review and publishing protocols are followed during development and issue.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are kept as simple as possible whilst fulfilling the requirement for them.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of producing high quality technical control processes.
- Experience and exposure to a railway environment.
- Effective stakeholder engagement.
- High level of competence in relevant computer packages to enable successful production of processes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels.