Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
A RCC Co-ordinator (Rail Systems) is required on the Crossrail project to assist in the preparation for the later phases of the project.
This is a contract based in Romford that will run for about 6 months - with the possibility of extension.
- Providing Testing and Commissioning expertise centrally for the project & to provide logistics and administrative support for the Dynamic Testing.
- Ensure Systemwide Contractors are cognisant of the Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
- Coordinating Dynamic Testing at the RCC with direct and indirect communications with all stakeholders
- Collating Prerequisite Test Readiness Document(s) (i.e. PSD door certificates, Room Readiness Checklist, BT unit health checklist, etc.)
- Supporting the Employer in relation to understanding and ensuring the coordination and integration of Testing and Commissioning activities to fulfil all defined requirements, including schedule, cost, and self-assured quality for assigned systems/assets.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience in appropriate railway systems engineering discipline experience of engineering and/or construction on railway systems engineering project projects.
- Experience in the management of testing and commissioning of Rail Systems.
- Knowledge of industry work processes for Testing and Commissioning rail systems.
- Understanding of interface management.
- Preferably I.Eng or C.Eng accredited with IET.
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway Infrastructure projects, including knowledge of the application of the CDM Regulations and the CSM-RA process for system risk management and control.