Up to £0.00 per annum
9 months ago
Crossrail are looking for a Test Command Centre Co-ordinator to assist in the preparation for the later phases of the project.
This is a contract based in London that will run until the end of March 2019 - with the possibility of extension.
- Assisting the T&C Manager in ensuring that the planning, preparation, communication, liaison, test performance reporting, test report triaging, management summary reporting, DRACAS/FRACAS report disposition are managed and kept under control.
- Effective management of applicable interfaces with stakeholders.
- Ensuring the production of reliable, compelling and visually appealing reporting media for presentation to various levels of management and peers.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational and process background.
- Ideally an engineering qualification, preferably with suitable railway testing and rail operations experience.
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of railway infrastructure and station services, with a good understanding of the specialist language used in the rail sector.