over 1 year ago
There is a requirement for a RCC Coordinator / T&C Coordinator to come onto the Crossrail project for at least 6-months in Romford on a contract-basis.
- To support the Employer in providing Testing and Commissioning expertise centrally for the project & to provide logistics and administrative support for the Dynamic Testing -. Also to support the Employer in ensuring Systemwide Contractors are cognisant of the Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
- Coordinating Dynamic Testing at the RCC with direct and indirect communications with all stakeholders
- Provide logistical and administrative support prior to testing activities. (Dynamic Test Windows)
- Collating test procedures for all stakeholders and other relevant documentation.
- Attending all meetings scheduled prior to test windows to ensure full alignment.
- Issuing notifications to all key stakeholders in preparation of testing.
- Ensuring statuses of systems and software configurations are obtained and recorded.
- Producing reporting uniformed documentation for use during testing.
- Producing reporting emails for distribution during testing to be used for key stakeholders during testing.
- Distributing documentation to relevant parties prior to testing. (i.e. Test Train coordinators documentation for units and RCC coordinators documentation folders.)
- Collating Prerequisite Test Readiness Document(s) (i.e. PSD door certificates, Room Readiness Checklist, BT unit health checklist, etc.)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience in appropriate railway systems engineering discipline experience of engineering and/or construction on railway systems engineering project projects.
- Experience in the management of testing and commissioning of Rail Systems.
- Knowledge of industry work processes for Testing and Commissioning rail systems.
- Understanding of interface management.
- Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with joint ventures, alliances and consortiums.
- Preferably I.Eng or C.Eng accredited with IET.
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway Infrastructure projects, including knowledge of the application of the CDM Regulations and the CSM-RA process for system risk management and control.