Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Town Planning Adviser required for the prestigious HS2 project.
Permanent position based in Birmingham.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package.
- As a Town Planning Advisor, you will support the Infrastructure Directorate (ID) Town Planning Team in providing advice and support on a range of legislative, development and planning policy related tasks.
- Preparing responses to local authority consultations on planning applications within the safeguarded line of route, working with the Safeguarding Planning Manager.
- Providing support in the running of the Phase One and Phase Two Planning Forums and subgroups.
- Represent town planning at management systems meetings, including reviewing / updating internal procedures alongside safeguarding and area managers.
- Town planning degree or equivalent
- Professional Membership of, or eligibility for membership of, the RTPI;
- Experience in technical review of interrelated reports, complex assessments and other topic materials;
- Experience of working within town planning in the public and/or private sector, with expertise on large development schemes or a major infrastructure project;
- Knowledge of related legislation, policy and best practice guidance.