23 days ago
Works Delivery Coordinator with a background in Construction required on a long term contract basis, in this role you will support the Works Delivery Manager and team in the delivery, Planning and delivering of small projects from the
- Support the Works Delivery Manager(s) and team to achieve business and functional objectives and meet key performance measures.
- Support the development of work plans that enables work to be delivered safety, efficiently and compliant to standards.
- Assist in the identification of and implementation of safety, asset performance, reliability, productivity and efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Review remits and specifications for deliverability.
- Support the delivery of maintenance and project work to standards.
- Manage and coordinate of work, resource specifications, method statements and plans as required.
- Deliver work in accordance with the agreed programme.
- Provide information to update systems, databases and records.
- Support an agreed programme of staff surveillance, work quality checks and asset condition checks.
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- HND/HNC in Construction
- Experience in delivering minor works projects from start to completion
- CDM awareness
- M&E awareness
- Ability to use all MS Office packages i.e. word, excel, teams etc.
- Experienced in the management and coordination of projects, worksites and resources
- Knowledge of relevant standards and procedures
- Knowledge of other functional disciplines
- Knowledge of operational railway environment
- Good interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisation skills
- previous railway experience
- Experience in managing sub-contractors
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of quality, environmental, commercial, and financial procedures