4 months ago
RAM Engineer needed in London to work on the Crossrail Project, in this role you will provide support to the wider team and other stakeholders to deliver the RAM documents and ensure that the project RAM Plan is delivered consistently across the programme as the project enters the testing and commissioning stage.
- Complete the final stages of the life cycle of the project, based on EN50126 in terms of RAM including reliability testing and reliability growth.
- Assist with the completion of the RAM Case and RAM Compliance Reports.
- Undertake work, including producing reports, to quantify the expected performance of the railway in terms of RAM targets.
- Provide cover as required, for RAM audits and the DRACAS process.
- Manage the maintenance demonstrations to show that RAM compliance has been achieved.
- Provide support and guidance to Assurance and Engineering Safety Management activities; supplying relevant material for verification, validation, compliance and acceptance.
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Science (preferably IT/ Systems Engineering / Railways).
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to interface with railway domain specialists, design managers and construction project managers, in a competent professional manner.
- Broad experience of the application of systems engineering to major infrastructure projects.
- Experience of RAM development and management as applied to major railway infrastructure projects and also at the final stages of the project's life cycle.
- System engineering Lifecycles - awareness of different lifecycles and experience of the implementation of lifecycle approaches to real projects.