£425 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
3 months ago
Route Control Centre Coordinator required in London working with a large scale rail cleint to providing Trials, Testing and Commissioning expertise centrally for the project & to provide logistics and administrative support for Trial Running. Also, to support the Employer in ensuring Systemwide Contractors are cognisant of the Trials, Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information and fulfil them in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section and Fringes
Support the Employer coordinating and supporting project teams in relation to the following:
- Coordinating System Train Testing at the RCC with direct and indirect communications with all stakeholders
- Provide logistical and administrative support prior to testing activities. (System Train Testing Windows)
- Collating test procedures for all stakeholders and other relevant documentation.
- Issuing notifications to all key stakeholders in preparation of testing.
- Ensuring statuses of systems and software configurations are obtained and recorded.
- Producing reporting uniformed documentation for use during testing.
- Producing reporting emails for distribution during testing to be used for key stakeholders during testing.
- Collating Prerequisite Test Readiness Document(s) (i.e. PSD door certificates, SSP Certificates, Alstom test unit health checklist, etc.)
- Implement and manage the Authority to Work process
- Management of the assigned register (including the handover and hand back)
- Maintain approved licensee database
- Initiate escalation process
- Incident Management Escalation
- Ensure management of 24/7 emergency line
- Record detail as per defined process
- Escalate any raised issues as per decision tree
- Distribute notification correspondence
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience in appropriate railway systems engineering discipline experience of engineering and/or construction on railway systems engineering project projects.
- Experience in the management of testing and commissioning of Rail Systems.
- Knowledge of industry work processes for Testing and Commissioning rail systems.
- Understanding of interface management.
- Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with joint ventures, alliances and consortiums.
- Preferably I.Eng. or C.Eng. accredited with IET.
- Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls, Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Railway Infrastructure projects, including knowledge of the application of the CDM Regulations and the CSM-RA process for system risk management and control.