Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 months ago
Are you currently working as a recruitment consultant , and looking for a role in which you can transfer your current skills, and better manage your work-life balance while making excellent earning? Yes, then this role could be for you.
Where ? You will be working from our Abu Dhabi office.
- Research ,Identify and develop new business relationships.
- Manage the key accounts with utmost client satisfaction.
- Identify ,Source, screen and assess the most suitable candidate as per the immediate supervisor's or client line manager's request.
- Complete the application process through the ATS from initial file opening till the process complete.
- Managing the process through the interview, offer negotiation ,reference check and beyond till the candidate onboarding complete.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The ideal candidate
Must have Minimum 8 years of experience in the UAE as recruitment consultant and preferably from agency background.
Must be currently based in the UAE.
A strong and proven track record in networking and/or client development abilities.
Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Should be familiar with Microsoft office.
Must have presentation and communication skill in English.
Interested candidates are requested to send resume
Talascend International are an established recruitment agency based in the UK, working across the Life Sciences, Legal, Rail, FMCG, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Energy and Power sectors.
Our expert recruitment consultants have been working closely with clients to build both contract and permanent workforces for over 20 years.
Our team recruit for projects in the UK, as well as projects on an international scale across Europe, Abu Dhabi and India.