about 1 month ago
Company: Talascend International
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant Permanent
About Us – Big Picture Stuff:
• Talascend are part of First Recruitment Group, an established global £100m turnover business with a 22-year track record in the industry.
• 2018 was a strong period of growth for our business and the stage is set for us to capitalise on this during 2019. Adding to the capability of our permanent recruitment function is central to this aim.
• Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be working in a 360 recruitment role supporting a wide range of clients across a number of different sectors, industries and geographies.
• Some client relationships are mature and established, and others are new and developing. In the role you will enjoy the diversity of this mix and the variety of the roles you are able to work on.
• You will have access to a strong internal database and a range of external job boards to complement your candidate searches.
• This role isn’t about ‘starting from scratch’ on a cold-desk, but exclusively centred around existing client relationships and servicing these with quality recruitment activity.
• With introductory support to help you understand our clients, systems and internal processes, you will feel confident to ‘hit the ground’ running and will relish the chance to contribute to our business from day one.
• To ensure success in the role you will be a seasoned permanent recruiter with at least two-year’ experience.
• You will be fully conversant with the permanent recruitment life-cycle including role qualification, sector research, searching, qualifying candidates, CV processing and ‘everything in between’ to help ensure you find the right candidate for our client as quickly as you can.
• You will be strong on the phone, adept with IT and have a good eye for detail.
• You will enjoy the ‘thrill of the chase’ and approach your work with passion, energy and a strong drive to succeed and reap benefits both for the company and yourself.
• You will be focussed, tenacious and resilient.
• You will be no stranger to working towards quarterly targets to drive your activity.
The Small Print:
• The role is based at our UK HQ in Birchwood, Warrington. Road links and public transport provision to the site are good.
• The salary is negotiable based upon your experience
• We operate an attractive commission scheme and offer a range of benefits including healthcare, on-site gym, subsidised on-site café, and free on-site parking and staff socials during the year.