3 months ago
Company: Talascend International
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
About Us – Big Picture Stuff:
• Talascend are part of First Recruitment Group, an established global £100m turnover business with a 22-year track record in the industry.
• 2018 was a strong period of growth for our business and the stage is set for us to capitalise on this during 2019. Adding to the capability of our permanent recruitment function is central to this aim.
• The Recruitment Manager role will initially require a component of hands on recruitment whilst also managing a team of recruiters. The ability to lead from the front is key to been successful in this role. Key responsibilities include:
- Distribution & prioritisation of roles
- Hands on recruitment
- Client management and development
- Team Lead generation
- Motivation & Mentoring of the team
- System & Job Board search training
We have a mixture of mature established clients whilst others require development. You will have access to a strong internal database and a range of external job boards to complement candidate searches.
• To ensure success in the role you will be a seasoned recruiter with a strong performance in recruitment and you will have led small teams of people previously and be able to demonstrate how you have motivated, mentored and improved performance of teams previously.
• You will be fully conversant with both the contract and permanent recruitment life-cycle including role qualification, sector research, searching, qualifying candidates, CV processing and ‘everything in between’ to help ensure you that we identify the right candidate for our clients as quickly as we can.
• You will be strong on the phone, adept with IT and have a good eye for detail.
• You will enjoy the ‘thrill of the chase’ and approach your work with passion, energy and a strong drive to succeed and reap benefits both for the company and yourself.
• You will be focussed, tenacious and resilient.
• You will be no stranger to working towards targets.
The Small Print:
• The role is based at our UK HQ in Birchwood, Warrington. Road links and public transport provision to the site are good.
• The salary is negotiable based upon your experience
• We operate an attractive commission scheme and offer a range of benefits including healthcare, on-site gym, subsidised on-site café, and free on-site parking and staff socials during the year.