about 2 months ago
Working with a leading Inspection company, we're currently looking for a Rolling Stock Engineer with fluent Arabic to work in Bahrain on an initial 5 month contract basis.
With strong problem solving skills, knowledge of 8D/QRQC or Six-Sigma methodologies, your main task will be to define the Quality Wall process and QC Plan.
- Ensure that all parts manufactured by the supplier pass through the internal quality control
- Supervise or perform quality control of incoming/outgoing products, during manufacture or packaging
- Analyse and integrate non-conformities detected by the supplier's advanced workshop
- Analyse and integrate in the control the non-conformities that final customer has undergone in collaboration with quality inspectors from the final customer team
- Provide solutions for improvement and resolution of non-conformities.
- Challenger and assist suppliers to identify the causes of occurrences and non-detection (piloting an 8D or QRQC if required)
- Challenger suppliers and define preventive and corrective actions to eliminate defects
- Participate in weekly Conference call with quality team of the final customer
- Transmit weekly Report with quality wall results (according to objectives and KPIS defined with the quality team of the final customer)
- Verification of product and process critical characteristics of supplier manufactured parts