about 1 year ago
Senior Fire Risk Manager
Our client is seeking a Senior or Associate to manage, oversee and run their Fire Risk Management discipline and the people and affiliates within this discipline.
Experience & Soft Skills;
- Typically 5 -10 years' experience in a consultancy or similar environment (such as project management)
- Extensive experience in delivering fire engineered and fire risk management solutions for UK based projects;
- Be aware of appropriate legislation and design guidance for use in the UK;
- Clearly understand the total fire concept: from the client brief through to construction and operation;
- Manage others in the development and implementation of fire strategies, projects, and research initiatives;
- Ability to work under pressure, and deliver maximum results.
- Possess excellent report writing and communication skills, be collaborative, be creative and engaging;
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple demands;
- Manage financial performance on projects;
- Responsible for fee proposals, undertake business development activities and establishing a network of clients/ colleagues at BB7, and outside BB7;
- Understand and manage the scope and relevant programme constraints of projects.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable during company growth.
IFE Membership/ FRM Accreditation;
- FIFireE/ MIFireE
- Individual UKAS 3rd party accreditation scheme
- Individual registration on IFE register of fire risk assessors.