£50000 - £65000 per annum
10 months ago
Senior Fire Risk Manager
UK Wide (Client has various offices and are happy for the right candidate to work from the closest.)
Our client is seeking a Senior or Associate to manage, oversee and run their Fire Risk Management discipline and the people and affiliates within this discipline.
Experience & Soft Skills;
- Typically 5 -10 years' experience in a consultancy or similar environment (such as project management)
- Extensive experience in delivering fire engineered and fire risk management solutions for UK based projects;
- Be aware of appropriate legislation and design guidance for use in the UK;
- Clearly understand the total fire concept: from the client brief through to construction and operation;
- Manage others in the development and implementation of fire strategies, projects, and research initiatives;
- Ability to work under pressure, and deliver maximum results.
- Possess excellent report writing and communication skills, be collaborative, be creative and engaging;
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple demands;
- Manage financial performance on projects;
- Responsible for fee proposals, undertake business development activities and establishing a network of clients/ colleagues at BB7, and outside BB7;
- Understand and manage the scope and relevant programme constraints of projects.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable during company growth.
IFE Membership/ FRM Accreditation;
- FIFireE/ MIFireE
- Individual UKAS 3rd party accreditation scheme
- Individual registration on IFE register of fire risk assessors.