Wigan, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
I am currently working in partnership with an established and growing Rail Engineering consultancy who due to some recent new project wins and expansions plans are looking for Senior & Principal grade P'Way Design Engineers. This represents a great opportunity to be involved in a number of exciting schemes located in the UK and Overseas.
The ideal candidates will possess the following key skills and experience
- Educated to degree level and member of professional body
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of railway track throughout the engineering process from project inception to delivery, ideally on Network Rail Infrastructure.
- Independently deliver / manage the production of design deliverables in accordance with client requirements (i.e. Form A, Form B and For Construction submissions)
- Knowledge of track maintenance practices and construction methodologies and the ability to consider/define requirements within design development.
- will require experience of S&C design, Accredited as a Contractors Responsible Engineer
- In depth knowledge of track alignment, gauging, trackbed and track drainage design principles
- Advanced user of Microstation, Bentley Rail Track and ClearRoute 2
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Leader in deployment of innovative solutions and determination of industry best practice
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please contact Dan Brokenshire at Talascend International to discuss further on 0161 507 8370