Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
US$700 - US$750 per day + tax free rate & expat package
over 2 years ago
Job Description Sheet - Sr Subsea Engineer
- Must have an engineering degree.
- Must have at least 15 years of experience, 10 of which must be in subsea production system engaged in engineering, fabrication, testing and pre-commissioning and offshore installation, commissioning and start-up.
- He must be majored in subsea control system rather than a hardware or project management or in the supervisory roles. This person should have good hand on experience in the control system design, equipment configuration, oversee the fabrication of the subsea trees, hardware-control system interface, FAT, SIT, and pre-commissioning. He also must have some offshore experience in overseeing the offshore commissioning and start-up of the subsea system including the review of commissioning/start up procedures and signing of dossiers. Deep water experience is desired.
- This person must be able to work independently and preferably who has working experience with a small operator as he will likely be the only person with good subsea experience and be relied upon on most issues relating to subsea production system within the project team.
- Working experience in South-east Asian region is an advantage.
- He must be willing to travel.