£45 - £47 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Key qualifications for this position include:
- A bachelor's degree in Ocean Engineering/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Naval Architecture from an accredited university
- 15+ years' experience in design &development of capital projects with infield and export pipelines
- Minimum of 2 FEED pipeline project experience.
- Proven proficiency in handling front end engineering design and/or detailed engineering.
- Experience in overseeing or supporting installation engineering for ultra-shallow water pipeline projects
- Experience in EPC projects
- Experience in delivering design per DNV-ST-F101, ASME B31.4 and ASME B31.8 codes
- Experience with sour service pipeline design
- Middle east experience on UAE offshore projects is plus
Work effectively with peers in a multi-disciplinary environment
Key basic function and scope include:
- Develop engineering activities related to shallow water flowline and export pipelines during Pre-FEED validation, FEED studies, Long Lead Items procurement support, preliminary installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning engineering activities, EPCI bid package preparation for subsea Infield and Export pipelines.
- Perform specialist engineering activities in support of FEED deliverables including pipeline calculation reports, design reports, specifications, datasheets and oversee drafting
- Supervise Pipeline Engineers and support in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of FEED deliverables
Key responsibilities of this position include but not limited to: