City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Structural Engineers (Offshore)
We are recruiting a Senior Offshore Structural Engineer to be based in NW London The chosen candidate will be responsible for delivery of offshore structural steel design needed for a FEED project with multiple jacket, topsides, riser structures, bridges, etc. Potential candidates will be able to plan and work independently, reporting progress and schedule to team leaders and communicate effectively to other team members and client.
The primary tasks will be structural design and production of calculation reports, MTOs, guiding designers, reviewing 3D model etc.
Job Description & Requirements
The successful candidate shall:
- Have experience with SACS and STAAD for analysis design of steelwork.
- Be experienced with steel design to AISC and offshore design to API RP 2A.
- Plan and conduct independent work within a design team, evaluating options, discussing with client/team evaluation approach and then selection, application of engineering techniques to produce required deliverables.
- Have a broad working knowledge of the principles and practices of structural design and of coordinating work with other technical disciplines.
- Coordinate technical issues with other departments on the project including constructability requirements and reviews.
- Provide technical direction for specific tasks and assign work to other engineers, designers, drafters in the project structural team as needed.