Structural Offshore Engineer (T&I)
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Province, United Arab Emirates
about 1 month ago
Role : Offshore Structural Engineer (Installation&Transportation )
Contract/Permanent : Permanent
Location : Abu Dhabi
Our Client has a requirement for a Offshore Structural Engineer (Intallation&Transportation), who will be required to work on a permanent basis in Abu Dhabi.
Role Purpose: Manage the structural scope of transportation & installation projects
Structural scope includes :
- Jackets Installation Aids Design
- Jackets lifting & Rigging verification
- Pipe stacks loud-out & seafastening
- Spools & Risers lifting integrity analysis & rigging verification
- Pipeline shrouds & clamps Design / Installation Heads Design
Job Role Responsibilities:
Design and detailing in accordance with acknowledged industry Codes, Standards, and Design Guides (e.g. API, DNV, AISC), client Specifications, and scopes of work
• Produce project & tender deliverables, which include reports, technical notes, design calculations, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports & drawings.
• Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
• Support offshore installation campaigns related to installation engineering.
• Provide technical engineering support to other disciplines within the Engineering Group, and to colleagues in terms of training and mentoring.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications: 5 year in Installation analysis for offshore sector - Bachelor/Master(Preferred) degree in Mechanical (Preferred) /Civil Engineering
Mandatory: SACS, STAAD PRO, ANSYS
At Talascend International we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for a Structural Engineer Offshore (T&I) looking for new employment.