over 1 year ago
Working on behalf of a nationwide consultancy we are currently looking for an Asset Engineer to assist Network Rail's Eastern Region Route Structures team in meeting regional business requirements.
1) Development of technical work scopes for CP7 Year 1 and 2 schemes and defining requirements for early GRIP stages.
2) Control the technical development of projects, ascertaining that renewal requirements are sufficient, correctly interpreted and any changes are agreed with the Senior Asset Engineer (Renewals). Assist with the review of Form F001 (approval in principle) of designs.
3) Tracking and reporting of headwinds, efficiencies, tailwinds and inefficiencies (HETI)
4) Acting as sponsor for renewals CAPEX projects including drafting of authority papers to be presented at regional investment panel.
5) Generate periodic reporting for cost and volume.
6) Review proposals from other disciplines or external organisations that could impact on the route structures assets and/or programmes of work to identify potential synergies or conflicts