Up to £0.00 per annum
over 3 years ago
We are looking for someoine who has a strong commitment to Sustainability which permeates our colleagues, processes and operations, enabling to have a positive impact on the world. The Sustainability Advisor - Analyst and Community Liaison sits within the newly created sustainability team and is responsible for developing and collating sustainability metrics from all sites.
The Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for developing and leading changes at each of the local sites through a network of Sustainability champions to achieve:
- Local changes to support each of the sustainability pillars (environment, social, economic)
- Coordinated local community engagement activities
- Measurement of success in the community through a global metric
An understanding of the key principles of Sustainability is very important.
This role will report to the Sustainability Manager.
What will you be doing?
- Creation of consolidated metrics for Sustainability
- Analyse results on an ongoing basis to effectively audit progress and identify areas that need continuing improvement
- Formation of Sustainability Champions Network and engagement with the global organisation
- Bringing external knowledge to drive best in class approach to Sustainability
- Coordination of community activities
What skills will you gain from this role?
- A greater understanding of sustainability and how it fits within business
- An expanded network across sites, functions and bands
- An increased operational awareness
- opportunity to influence sustainability strategy
- Experience of implementing sustainability within business
- Experience of driving/inspiring a virtual team with a focus on delivery
- Ability to create cohesive reporting process and data
- Excellent communication, influencing and networking skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance competing deadlines
- Strong commitment to safety and quality values
Flexible working policy and will work with colleagues to accommodate their needs wherever appropriate.