£55 - £65 per hour
about 2 years ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team. Ideally the successful candidate will come from a background in Power, Aerospace, Automotive or Defence.
This position is about being part of the transformation team and introducing requirement engineering policies, best practises and process as part of the wider system engineering initiative. The requirement management tool for this to be done is DOORS.
- Extensive requirement management experience for complex systems using DOORS
- DOORS NextGen
- Experience in DXL scripting
- System modelling experience using sysML (we use EA today, but tool not important)
- Extensive experience of requirement analysis
- Developing others through coaching and hands on teaching
- Proven experience working successfully in a project delivery team environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join a very well-known Power Generation company on a contract basis.