Up to £0.00 per day + Inside IR35
almost 2 years ago
Purpose of the Job
The role is to support the Lead Engineer with the delivery of an integrated Telecommunications System in a railway environment This role will focus on the Installation, Test, Commissioning and Handover of an integrated Radio System. The Radio system includes multiple systems including GSM-R, Airwave. Connect, LFEPA (Channel 5) and Public Cellular-
- Support the Business in relation to the following:
- Interpretation and implementation oi project programme and monitoring of site based
- Production of daily status reports.
- Provide escalation point for site-based issues
- Proactive solution-based approach to problem solving.
- Develop working relationships with 3rd parties
- Participate in coordinated work scheduling daily to ensure project activities are
achieved in accordance with Project Programme.
- Previous experience of Telecommunications system test and commissioning preferably in
a railway environment.
- Familiar with the delivery of Cellular based Radio coverage utilising RF over Fibre
- Proven experience of Radio infrastructure testing, Radio system coverage and
- Degree qualified engineer or equivalent experience
- Experienced in hands-on delivery of multi-vendor Radio Systems projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure to achieve milestones.
- Previous experience working on large scale railway related Communications projects.
- GSM-R experience is essential