£475 - £525 per day + Inside IR35
10 months ago
Our client a leading global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy currently require a Telecoms Design Engineer to assist on the Enabling Works project at Euston for HS2.
Requirements Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications or experience in Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Experience working as a CRE would be desirable
- 3 years Current / Previous Railway Telecoms Design Experience.
- GRIP 3/4/5 SISS Communications Design
- Working towards, or holder of, IRSE Telecoms Design License.
- Experience of using appropriate industry standard CAD (2D/3D, BIM) packages.
- Member of IET / IRSE or other relevant institution, attained TechEng.
Essential Person Qualities
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Can do attitude and flexible.
- Able to work within a team, but also be self-motivating.
- Fit and able to work trackside / hold PTS.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritise duties.