about 1 year ago
Head Of Provisioning
Due to growth our client are now seeking a Head Of Operation to join their team on a permanent basis,
Our client are changing connectivity in London. As a 100% full fibre network, they are digging streets and deploying fibre to the premises (FTTP) across central London, offering world class products supported by industry leading service.
They work alongside councils, landlords, businesses and residents to ensure disruption is minimised while improving connectivity where it's most needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, excellence driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
As a direct report into the executive committee, In this strategic leadership role, you will have responsibility for driving and developing the performance of the provisioning team.
- Monitor and manage the distribution of work, and report on team performance, progress of services and issues/risks.
- Strategically develop and influence key internal (Civils, Field Engineering and Fibre Planning) and external (Landlords, Solicitors and Councils) stakeholder relationships in order to meet stringent customer connection SLAs
- Develop the effectiveness of Wayleave negotiation
- Provide support and resolution to issues escalated from the Provisioning Team
- Engage in supplier performance reviews, representing the provisioning team and championing a maintained strong professional working relationship
- Conduct monthly one to one's with individual team members as well as formal reviews
- To monitor and record sickness absence and manage issues as appropriate
- Contribute to the on-going development of the wider Customer Services and Provision function by sharing knowledge, experience and expertise.
- To recognise opportunities for improvement to procedures and practices, and proactively offering ideas and solutions to problems, which impact or influence team performance.
- Number of Customer Connections
- Field Engineer Utilisation
- Connections made inside stated SLAs
- Experience of managing and resolving complex customer and provisioning issues and seeing these through to successful resolution.
- Able to converse clearly and concisely over the phone, by e-mail and in person internally and externally at a variety of levels
- Confident dealing with stakeholders.
- Capable of managing own team and workload, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst contributing to the wider team.
- Able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for coaching and people management
- Excellent communication skills
- A resilient attitude with a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An interest and understanding of Internet based Technologies and Services
- Previous people management experience in a product/service provisioning or similar role
- Previous experience in ISP/Telecoms business