Up to £50.00 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Our client, a leader in the Power Industry are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer to work in Edinburgh on a contract basis. Ideal candidate will display the below core skills
- Help drive Automation practices and processes.
- Advocate and champion quality coding, best practices and participate in test review.
- Participate in all test activities, e.g. test execution, collecting metrics, crafting and handling testing schedules, reporting defects, etc.
- Provide input into the improving the automation test framework.
- Help define the automated test criteria to be used to determine which functionality should be automated.
- Develop automated test for all functionality that meets the specified automation criteria.
- Programming: Java
- Experience of developing automated tests for Java
- Experience with an automated test framework
- Experience of working within Linux and Windows environments
- Experience of API testing
- Experience of working with Containerization
- Spring Boot & Spring Cloud
- Continuous integration/delivery